|Directed by||Slava Tsukerman|
|Edited by||Sharyn L. Ross|
|Box office||$1.7 million|
A: Download the costume, and download DAT Texture Wizard (DTW). Open your ISO in DTW and use the file descriptions to look for the file you want to replace (you can also click on the 'Disc Shortcuts' to jump to a specific section).
Liquid Sky is a 1982 American independentscience fiction film directed by Slava Tsukerman and starring Anne Carlisle and Paula E. Sheppard. It debuted at the Montreal Film festival in August 1982 and was well received at several film festivals thereafter. It was produced with a budget of $500,000. It became the most successful independent film of 1983, grossing $1.7 million worldwide.
The film is seen as heavily influencing a club scene that emerged in the early 2000s in Brooklyn, Berlin, Paris, and London called electroclash.
A New Wave fashion show is to be held in a crowded Manhattan nightclub. Among the models are bisexual, cocaine-addicted Margaret and her similarly cocaine-addicted nemesis Jimmy. Margaret's drug-dealing girlfriend, Adrian, is constantly hassled by Jimmy because he does not have the money to pay for more drugs.
A small UFO lands on the roof of the penthouse apartment occupied by Margaret and Adrian. Jimmy accompanies Margaret home before the show, but he's actually trying to find Adrian's drugs. Margaret is being watched by a tiny, shapeless alien from inside the UFO. Margaret and Jimmy return to the club to participate in the show. During preparations, both agree to a photo shoot the following night on Margaret's rooftop. They are assured that there will be plenty of cocaine available at the shoot.
Jimmy's mother, Sylvia, a television producer, lives in the building across from Margaret's penthouse. German scientist Johann Hoffman has been secretly observing the aliens from the Empire State Building. Johann needs somewhere to continue his surveillance when the observation deck closes. He seeks help from the only person he knows in the U.S., college drama teacher Owen, who is on his way to meet a former student. Seeking a vantage point on his own, Johann stumbles into Sylvia's building. Sylvia, who has a free evening, invites him to her apartment for dinner. Across town, Katherine states her objection to the heroin use of her boyfriend, failed writer and addict Paul.
Margaret is seduced by Owen, her former acting professor. Then she is raped by Paul, Adrian's client. Paul had returned to seduce Margaret after walking out on a party held by Katherine when she insisted he pull himself together and help greet her business clients. The people who have sexual relations and reach orgasm with Margaret promptly die, with a crystal protruding from their head. Margaret realizes she can kill people by having sex with them.
From Sylvia's apartment, Johann continues his observation between dinner and dodging Sylvia's attempts to seduce him. Adrian arrives home and helps Margaret hide Owen's body. Later the crew arrives at the apartment for the fashion shoot. During the shoot Margaret is taunted by Jimmy, so she agrees to have sex with him knowing it will kill him. Later, a vengeful Margaret reconnects with a soap opera actor who had raped her the night of the nightclub fashion show.
Johann reveals that the alien is extracting the endorphins produced by the brain when an orgasm occurs. Margaret survives because she never experiences an orgasm. Margaret finally learns of the aliens from Johann, whom she stabs to death, something Sylvia witnesses through a telescope. Seeing the alien craft leaving, Margaret injects herself with heroin to induce a wild autoerotic orgasm to ensure the aliens take her with them. Sylvia and Katherine arrive at the apartment together and reach the penthouse in time to see Margaret vaporized and taken aboard by the aliens.
Liquid Sky Hack Download Free
- Anne Carlisle as Margaret/Jimmy
- Paula E. Sheppard as Adrian
- Susan Doukas as Sylvia
- Otto von Wernherr as Johann Hoffman
- Bob Brady as Owen
- Elaine C. Grove as Katherine
- Stanley Knap as Paul
- Jack Adalist as Vincent
- Lloyd Ziff as Lester
- Harry Lum as Chinese Food Deliveryman
- Roy MacArthur as Jack
- Sara Carlisle as Nellie
- Nina V. Kerova as Designer
- Alan Preston as Photographer
- Christine Hatfull as Hair Stylist
Liquid Sky was produced and directed by Slava Tsukerman, who, prior to making Liquid Sky, had had a successful career as a documentary and TV film director in the USSR and Israel. The screenplay was written by Tsukerman, his wife and ubiquitous co-producer Nina V. Kerova, and Anne Carlisle, who also enacted the film's two leading roles. The director of photography, Yuri Neyman, a Russian émigré, was also the film's special effects expert. Anne Carlisle also wrote a novel based on the film in 1987.
Although the film is loosely centered around early 1980s punk subculture, the film's score uses a series of strident synthesizer music pieces. The music was composed by Slava Tsukerman, Clive Smith and Brenda Hutchinson using the Fairlight CMI. Most of it was original, but included interpretations of Baroque composer Marin Marais's Sonnerie de Ste-Geneviève du Mont-de-Paris, Carl Orff's Trionfo di Afrodite, and Anthony Philip Heinrich's Laurel Waltz. All of these were orchestrated in a series of ominous, dissonant arrangements and nightmarish marches.
The film was digitally restored in 4K resolution in 2017 by Vinegar Syndrome, and released as a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack on April 24, 2018.
Liquid Sky was shot without any major actors, large funding, or even permits. It was shot in several downtown New York City locations.'On Variety’s top-grossing film chart for over half a year, Liquid Sky was perhaps the most successful independent film of its day'.
Yuri Neyman, A.S.C., is both the cinematographer and special effects director for Liquid Sky. Director Slava Tsukerman, cinematographer Yuri Neyman, and Production Designer Marina Levikova worked closely together to create the distinct, unique cinematic look and vivid feel of Liquid Sky. The overall look and feel of the film was inspired by German Expressionism and Bertolt Brecht. At the time, 'punk' was not well known. The crew and cinematographer knew that they needed to 'create' a feel and look for 'punk'. The cinematography in Liquid Sky is a form of expressionism. The film was shot to make you feel the emotions of the characters, expressed through powerful light, colors, contrast, composition, and movement. The reality of the cinematography is a world expressed and painted with emotion rather than practicality. All three department heads were successful filmmakers from the USSR who discovered filmmaking in their teenage years. The cinematography was well received by the community and filmmakers. In a 1984 February issue of American Cinematographer, reviewers of Liquid Sky cinematography were quoted as saying it is 'the picture's asset' and 'On its simplest level, it could be just as satisfying to be watched with its sound off, as a spectacular work of moving art.' The magazine would go as far as to comment 'New York has never been photographed better before.'
The film was shot on 35mm film and had an aspect ratio of 1.85:1. It was re-released in 2017 with 4K master restore to digital.
To create unusual sounds by manipulating real-world sounds, director Slava Tsukerman chose to use a synthesizer known as the Fairlight CMI. Brenda Hutchinson and Clive Smith were the music composers for the soundtrack. During the process, Tsukerman brought over three or four classical music pieces that would be programmed into the Fairlight CMI. Much like a computer, every sound and every note would be programmed with a code. When composing, Tsukerman would tap a rhythm or hum a melody, and Hutchinson and Smith would play around with ideas on the Fairlight. Percussion sounds were used throughout the movie. Tsukerman often rejected re-recording a tape when not perfect, loving the rawness of the imperfections. He was quoted as saying “No, I like it. Let’s make it quick and dirty.” During foley and sound design, materials such as wind chimes, metal, glass, and wood were used to create the sounds of the alien creatures. While composing, Smith never saw a visual from the film. He did not see his work integrated with the visuals until the premiere. He created music and sound solely from what Tsukerman communicated to him. He said that he and Hutchinson were the composers, but that Tsukerman had the vision.
Liquid Sky was an adaption and formation from a previous script titled 'Sweet Sixteen' from Director Slava Tsukerman. After not being able to fund the script, Director Slava Tsukerman knew he needed to write a new script that would be producible. His wife, Nina V. Kerova, had been writing scripts based on a woman who could not get an orgasm. He had an idea for a movie about aliens from outer space. He and his wife started collaborating ideas. Soon, because of language barriers and American speech, they hired friend & co-writer Anne Carlisle to help them write the script. After the three writers collaborated over dinner one night, the title 'Liquid Sky' was born.
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 96%, based on 23 reviews, and an average rating of 7.1/10.
- Montreal World Film Festival – First Jury Award
- Sydney Film Festival – Audience Award
- Cartagena Film Festival – Special Jury Prize for Visual Impact
- Brussels International Film Festival – Special Prize of the Jury
- Cinemanila International Film Festival – Special Jury Prize
In a 2014 interview with The Awl, Slava Tsukerman confirmed that he intended to make a sequel, Liquid Sky 2; with Anne Carlisle returning in the role of Margaret.
- I Come in Peace, a 1990 science fiction film in which an alien extracts endorphins from humans by forcibly overdosing them on artificial heroin.
- ^Maslin, Janet (July 22, 1983). ''LIQUID SKY,' HIGH FASHION AND A U.F.O.'The New York Times. Retrieved June 29, 2018.
- ^Trefz, Linda (February 1984). 'Photography for Liquid Sky'. American Cinematographer. Archived from the original on July 13, 2011. Retrieved June 29, 2018.
- ^Russo, Vito (July 1984). 'Anne Carlisle and Liquid Sky'. Moviegoer Magazine. Archived from the original on July 13, 2011. Retrieved June 29, 2018.
- ^Reynolds, Simon (January 22, 2010). 'The 1980s revival that lasted an entire decade'. The Guardian. Guardian News and Media. Retrieved June 29, 2018.
- ^Carlisle, Anne (1987). Liquid Sky: The Novel (1st ed.). New York: Doubleday. ISBN9780385239301.
- ^'Liquid Sky (Slipcover)'. Vinegar Syndrome. 2017. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- ^Rife, Katie (November 22, 2017). 'New wave cult classic Liquid Sky lands on Blu-ray with a dazzling new 4k restoration'. The A.V. Club. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- ^'Liquid Sky'. Vinegar Syndrome. 2018. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- ^Halen, Adrian (March 7, 2018). 'LIQUID SKY makes Blu-ray/special feature debut April 24'. Horrornews.net. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- ^'Liquid Sky Blu-ray: Standard Edition'. Blu-ray.com. 2018. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- ^'Liquid Sky Revisited'. IndieGogo. Retrieved April 22, 2020.
- ^'Revisiting the Downtown Scene Through Alien Eyes in 'Liquid Sky''. The New York Times. April 2018. Retrieved April 22, 2020.
- ^Razor, Sasha. ''Trust Your Vision': An Interview with the Filmmakers of the Cult Classic 'Liquid Sky' (1982)'. Los Angeles Review of Books. Retrieved 2020-04-25.
- ^'Photography for Liquid Sky'. questia. American Cinematographer. Feb 1984. Retrieved April 22, 2020.
- ^Gallon, Courtenay. 'Liquid Sky: Cult Cinema, Film Scoring, and the Fairlight CMI'. Florida State University. Retrieved 2020-04-24.
- ^'Liquid sky – For the love of the Fairlight' (in Dutch). Retrieved 2020-04-25.
- ^ ab'A brief history of neon-soaked cult film Liquid Sky'. Interview Magazine. 2018-04-16. Retrieved 2020-04-24.
- ^Bramesco, Charles (2018-04-11). 'Inside Liquid Sky, the Heroin-Fueled New Wave Alien Invasion Time Forgot'. Vulture. Retrieved 2020-04-24.
- ^'Liquid Sky'. Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. 1983. Retrieved June 8, 2021.
- ^ abRamsay, James (February 18, 2014). 'The 'Liquid Sky' Sequel Is Coming: A Chat With The Director Of The Best Film About New York'. The Awl. Archived from the original on August 8, 2014.
- Genis, Daniel (June 2, 2014). 'Punks, UFOs, and Heroin: How 'Liquid Sky' Became a Cult Movie'. The Daily Beast.
- Howard, Yetta (2011). 'Alien/ating lesbianism: Ugly sex and postpunk feminist dystopia in Liquid Sky'. Women & Performance: A Journal of Feminist Theory. Taylor & Francis. 21 (1): 41–61. doi:10.1080/0740770X.2011.563036. ISSN0740-770X. S2CID143959659.</ref>
- Scherstuhl, Alan (April 10, 2018). 'The Downtown New Wave Alien-Sex Extravaganza 'Liquid Sky' Looks Better Than Ever'. The Village Voice.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Liquid Sky|
- Liquid Sky at IMDb
- Liquid Sky at Rotten Tomatoes
- Liquid Sky at AllMovie
Download our free CSGO trainer hack menu.
- Updated: 11 hours ago
- Status: Undetected
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Downloads: 24,178
Updated Every Day
This cheat is awesome. I like how it can be used for any game, so you don't need to download multiple cheats for each game you own.
Better than paid cheats, seriously. I definitely recommend this trainer for anyone that wants to use game hacks and cheats.
FragCache hack is really impressive. You can use it for any game you want which is just crazy. 10/10, recommended!
Welcome to FragCache where we provide the gaming community with the best hacks and cheats to download for CS:GO. We offer aimbots and wallhack completely free.
Our CSGO trainer hacks are 100% undetected from VAC and have features like aimbot, ESP wallhack, custom configs, radar hack for LAN and much more.
CS:GO Multi-Hack Features
Our Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hack features an aimbot, triggerbot, Wallhack, ESP, radar and more. With more than 30 features you can customize the cheat just how you like it.
Do you only want ESP and no aimbot? No problem, just turn aimbot off in the in-game menu. The new “RealAim” feature lets you pop headshots as easy as taking candy from a baby.
- “RealAim” Feature
- Aim Mode (Aim Key, On Attack, Auto Aim)
- Silent aim
- Smooth factor
- FOV Distance based
- No Recoil/Shake/Spread
- WeaponSettings (All weapons configurable)
- 4 Different Trigger Modes
- Perfect Hitbox Triggerbot
- Perfect Multi Hitbox Triggerbot
- Rage Triggerbot
- Auto or Triggerkey
- Multiple Hitbox
- Trigger Hitbox
- Enemy Only
- Far Esp
- is Defusing
- Box Size
- Health Bar
- Bone Esp
- Radar Size
- Player Names
- Radar X
- Radar Y
- Create and save config settings
- Change theme color (White/Red/Blue)
- More settings to come
FragCache’s CS:GO Multi-Hack, Coded From Scratch
It took a LONG time to code this bad boy, and we’re proud of the results and we’re confident you’ll enjoy it as much as we did. However, public hacks can never stay undetected for long due to the huge amount of users on the exact same version of the cheat.
Our Private CS:GO Hack is definitely undetected, since every copy is completely unique meaning only 1 user per cheat. Our public version is also undetected, but the same copy is shared among everyone.
Hack Menu With Lots Of Features
All features like ESP, Aimbot, No Recoil and more of our Multi Cheat options can be turned on or off in-game using our easily navigable menu. Download the cheat now for free and get access instantly.
Our free cheat software is as good (if not better) as private cheats, making us the best free cheats providers online! If you don’t own a copy of CS:GO yet, then get it now from Steam right now.
FragCache CS:GO Hack Undetectable Against VAC & Overwatch
The Counter Strike: Global Offensive Hack is 100% undetectable from all anti-cheats like VAC, EAC and is coded from scratch in 2018 by FragCache. The challenge of defeating anti-cheats is very rewarding and satisfying in its own way, beating an intelligent AI to continuously keep cheating is a great feeling.
Making cheats is easy – Making them undetected is the hard part, but we finally cracked the code to complete undetectable CSGO gameplay.
How Our CS:GO Hack & Injector Works Against Anti-Cheats
The difference between them are in the source code, every private CS:GO cheat are completely UNIQUE! This makes our cheats very hard to detect, and no need for constant updates with monthly payments – Our cheats last 12+ MONTHS!
We recommend updating (buying a new one) every 8-9 months if you want to be completely safe from Overwatch, VAC or similar anti-cheat. However we’ve had players who’ve gone undetected for over 18 months with the same copy, so it’s up to you.
Our private CS:GO cheat come with many features, but rest assured you can enable/disable them as you wish. If you only want to use Aimbot, disable everything else!
Or maybe you only want a slight help with the aim, like a hidden aimbot with a small FOV? No problem – ALL features can be enabled or disabled in-game or via config.
Cheating in CS:GO and How To Stay Undetected
Staying undetected from other players in Counter Strike: Global Offensive can be tricky, especially when playing competitive matches or on LANs. The secret is smooth aimbots, hidden radar hacks and sound ESP.
Aimbot Stealth Cheating
The secret is to use a small FOV window, and have the smooth feature set on 50+ to not make obvious moves when shooting in-game. You can read our How to Cheat at LAN Guide for extra information about FOV and stealth cheating.
Keep your aimbot FOV window small, like the green box. Avoid large FOV boxes like the one in red.
ESP Stealth Hacking
ESP hacking is a lot easier to get away with, buy you still need to be careful – Prefiring is an easy occurence and can expose your cheating real quick. It’s recommended to keep your “FOV Distance” on to help knowing how far away your enemies are.
If you want to use ESP cheat on LAN, disable it completely and go to the aimbot tab instead. There you can find something called “Draw Spot“, which shows aimbot hit spot. You can simply disable the aimbot but keep the draw spot on, making only a small dot on your enemies instead of a big colorful box.
Radar Stealth Hacking
Another tip is to only use the Radar hack if you want to cheat on LAN, because of the not so obvious way of making sure you know where your enemies are. Someone could look at your screen while cheating and not notice that you are in fact hacking. If you are playing at home you can use the standard ESP.
Saving different configs is a good idea, for example one called “LAN.ini” and one called “Public.ini” for different gameplays. You might want to go all out on some deathmatch server, but on competitive matches you need to be more discreet.
Get Undetected Private CS:GO Cheats Bundle (Hack + Injector)
Be the owner of a private & custom Counter Strike: Global Offensive Multi-Hack + Injector.
All FragCache private cheats comes with a custom made hack and custom made injector. These hacks stay undetected from the Eye of Sauron (VAC/Overwatch) for a long time since every copy is unique!
Every single private Counter Strike Global Offensive cheat are custom made and are undetectable from VAC, Overwatch and other anti-cheats. They all have the same functions and are so called Multi Hacks with almost all hacking features you’ll ever need.
WHY OUR PRIVATE CSGO CHEATS ARE THE BEST
- 80% or more uniqueness between every private cheat sold
- Aimbot, ESP, Radar, Skin changer & more features
- Undetected for 12+ months without updates
- One time fee! No monthly subscription costs to share the same hack with everybody else.
- Custom hack + Custom Injector, that’s how you stay undetected
- 100% UNDETECTED
Every private FragCache CS:GO hack and injector sold is custom and unique, now that’s PRIVATE!
Using the private CSGO cheats is very simple and straightforward, the menu is easy to use and is clickable with your mouse for easiest use. Navigate easily between aimbot, triggerbot, ESP and other features.
To load the hack, follow these instructions:
- Unzip the “FragCache Private CSGO Hack.rar” file to folder of your choice.
- Launch Counter Strike: Global Offensive via Steam.
- Start FragCache Injector, it will close by itself when injected
- Press the ‘Insert’ key to open the hack menu in-game, which can be opened in lobby as well as in a server.
That’s it! You can now set up your preferable cheat settings in the menu and start dominating.
Compatibility with Windows
Our private CSGO hack is created in C++ and might not work on Mac (without installing Windows). PC/Windows is always the best choice for our CSGO cheat software. If you ever get errors or crashes, the solution is often simple. Run the game on 4 cores maximum, and try again.
This is done by accessing the Task Manager and finding the game/hack/bot processor. Simply right click on the .exe, click “set affinity” and deselect cores. Below is a demonstration of said action on Chrome.
If that doesn’t help, try and follow these steps:
- Download .NET FrameWork 4.5 or higher if you haven’t already, our CSGO hacks require it to run properly.
- DO NOT run the hack as an Administrator. This will NOT work.
- You can also try and run CSGO as Windows Vista or other OS by doing a right-click and choose compatibility.
There are more troubleshooting tips in our FAQ.
Our private CSGO hack features offered are way better than many other cheat providers online today and are easy to use, undetected, private and offer you a great cheat support.