Wi-Fi password manipulation (hacking) was previously considered to be a very difficult task that would only be accomplished by professional hackers. Over the years, we have observed various technological advancements that have made it increasingly possible to hack Wi-Fi passwords. The android device is one such revolutionary technological advancement that has made it possible to carry out various tasks that were previously considered impossible. Nowadays you can easily use these life-saving technological tools to hack vulnerable wireless networks.
- Download the WPS WPA tester app from Google play store and install it. Turn on your WiFi on your mobile device. Now open the app and search for networks. Select your target network and initiate the hack by tap. You can also perform a brute force attack using this app. You can also put the key manually.
- Cyber Security Tool For Hacking Wireless Connections Using Built-In Kali Tools. Supports All Securities (WEP, WPS, WPA, WPA2/TKIP/IES) - ankit0183/Wifi-Hacking.
Hope you guys found a working method to Hack WiFi and connect to it without having the need to type it. The app will do it all by itself. All you want to do is just download the app from Play Store and let the App do rest. In another way, this exact same app can be used as a WiFi Network Vulnerability checker.
There are literally hundreds of Wi-Fi hacking apps that can be downloaded on the official Google Playstore. However, most of these apps are only used for pranking purposes and do not work. That is why this highly informative article is to provide you with the top 7 apps to hack wifi password on android that have been proven to work. All the apps described below are entirely based on 'Graphical User Interface (GUI)' hence no coding is required for them to work.
Related Article: How to Backup WiFi Settings on Android Devices
Apps to Hack Wifi Password on Android Phones or Tablets
1. Router Keygen
This Android app can be used to generate accurate passwords of any wireless network provided that its router's default SSID and password have not been modified. The Router Keygen app which works especially with specific router models uses a sophisticated WPA and WEP encryption technology that are very effective. It is recommended that you use the beneficial Android WiFi hacker tool when you are in a large city to increase your chances of finding a vulnerable wireless network whose router is supported by the app's database.
2. WiFi Hacker
The 'WiFi Hacker' app is an Android wireless network manipulation tool that is guaranteed to work on both rooted and unrooted android devices. This amazing app supports a wide range of routers hence can be used to crack WiFi password from wherever you are. WiFi Hacker which is considered to be a leading WiFi cracking tool can be easily used to obtain any wireless network password of your choice straight from your smartphone or tablet.
3. WPS Connect
WPS Connect is an effective Android password manipulation tool that can only be used on rooted devices. This amazing app allows you to hack into any readily available WiFi network. You can then automatically connect to the vulnerable network using the generated password. Apart from hacking WiFi password, the WPS Connect android app also provides you with the ability to remove any other device that is connected to the same network.
4. WiFi Password Breaker
You are guaranteed to always have full WiFi network access once you start using the 'WiFi Password Breaker' application. This is because the beneficial Android app helps you to break or crack the password of any available public wireless network with ease. The highly effective manipulation tool will also go a step further to provide you with the new password of the public network whenever it is changed by the owner. WiFi Password Breaker makes use of a high-end 'SSH1-a' algorithm that allows you to easily bypass any 'WPA PPS or WPA-1' protected WiFi network.
5. WiFi Password
This is a unique WiFi manipulation tool that is designed to penetrate into any vulnerable wireless network system and then memorize the WiFi password saved in the default Settings menu. WiFi Password is guaranteed to work as it is able to display timely yet accurate passwords that you can then use to connect to the hacked wireless networks. The beneficial Android app can also automatically update you whenever the WiFi network's password has been changed by its owner.
6. WiFi & Router Password Finder
You can easily use this Android app to obtain the default password of any wireless network or router of your choice. You are guaranteed to generate multiple default passwords of over 1200 supported WiFi routers when using the android app. 'WiFi & Router Password Finder' is fully automated thus making it possible to find any vulnerable wireless network and generate the required password on its own.
7. WiFi Hack Pass Premium
WiFi Hack Pass Premium is also an effective WiFi manipulation tool that can be used to break or crack any available potentially vulnerable wireless network. The Android WiFi hacking tool is very easy to use and all that is required is for you to install it on your device, launch it and then allow it to run independently on its own.
Congratulations! Now you can easily download any of the applications provided above to enjoy unlimited access to any wireless network of your choice. It is highly recommended that you use the information provided in this article entirely for educational purposes as hacking someone else's private wireless network may be considered to be unethical. Have a fantastic hacking session, won't you?
Wireless networks are accessible to anyone within the router’s transmission radius. This makes them vulnerable to attacks. Hotspots are available in public places such as airports, restaurants, parks, etc.
In this tutorial, we will introduce you to common techniques used to exploit weaknesses in wireless network security implementations. We will also look at some of the countermeasures you can put in place to protect against such attacks.
Topics covered in this How to Hack WiFi Tutorial
What is a wireless network?
A wireless network is a network that uses radio waves to link computers and other devices together. The implementation is done at the Layer 1 (physical layer) of the OSI model.
How to access a wireless network?
You will need a wireless network enabled device such as a laptop, tablet, smartphones, etc. You will also need to be within the transmission radius of a wireless network access point. Most devices (if the wireless network option is turned on) will provide you with a list of available networks. If the network is not password protected, then you just have to click on connect. If it is password protected, then you will need the password to gain access.
Wireless Network Authentication
Since the network is easily accessible to everyone with a wireless network enabled device, most networks are password protected. Let’s look at some of the most commonly used authentication techniques.
WEP is the acronym for Wired Equivalent Privacy. It was developed for IEEE 802.11 WLAN standards. Its goal was to provide the privacy equivalent to that provided by wired networks. WEP works by encrypting the data been transmitted over the network to keep it safe from eavesdropping.
Open System Authentication (OSA) – this methods grants access to station authentication requested based on the configured access policy.
Shared Key Authentication (SKA) – This method sends to an encrypted challenge to the station requesting access. The station encrypts the challenge with its key then responds. If the encrypted challenge matches the AP value, then access is granted.
WEP has significant design flaws and vulnerabilities.
- The integrity of the packets is checked using Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC32). CRC32 integrity check can be compromised by capturing at least two packets. The bits in the encrypted stream and the checksum can be modified by the attacker so that the packet is accepted by the authentication system. This leads to unauthorized access to the network.
- WEP uses the RC4 encryption algorithm to create stream ciphers. The stream cipher input is made up of an initial value (IV) and a secret key. The length of the initial value (IV) is 24 bits long while the secret key can either be 40 bits or 104 bits long. The total length of both the initial value and secret can either be 64 bits or 128 bits long.The lower possible value of the secret key makes it easy to crack it.
- Weak Initial values combinations do not encrypt sufficiently. This makes them vulnerable to attacks.
- WEP is based on passwords; this makes it vulnerable to dictionary attacks.
- Keys management is poorly implemented. Changing keys especially on large networks is challenging. WEP does not provide a centralized key management system.
- The Initial values can be reused
Because of these security flaws, WEP has been deprecated in favor of WPA
WPA is the acronym for Wi-Fi Protected Access. It is a security protocol developed by the Wi-Fi Alliance in response to the weaknesses found in WEP. It is used to encrypt data on 802.11 WLANs. It uses higher Initial Values 48 bits instead of the 24 bits that WEP uses. It uses temporal keys to encrypt packets.
- The collision avoidance implementation can be broken
- It is vulnerable to denial of service attacks
- Pre-shares keys use passphrases. Weak passphrases are vulnerable to dictionary attacks.
How to Crack WiFI (Wireless) Networks
Cracking is the process of exploiting security weaknesses in wireless networks and gaining unauthorized access. WEP cracking refers to exploits on networks that use WEP to implement security controls. There are basically two types of cracks namely;
- Passive cracking– this type of cracking has no effect on the network traffic until the WEP security has been cracked. It is difficult to detect.
- Active cracking– this type of attack has an increased load effect on the network traffic. It is easy to detect compared to passive cracking. It is more effective compared to passive cracking.
WEP Cracking (Hacking) Tools
- Aircrack– network sniffer and WEP cracker. This WiFi password hacker tool can be downloaded from http://www.aircrack-ng.org/
- WEPCrack– this is an open source Wi-Fi hacker program for breaking 802.11 WEP secret keys. This WiFi hacker app for PC is an implementation of the FMS attack. http://wepcrack.sourceforge.net/
- Kismet- this WiFi password hacker online detects wireless networks both visible and hidden, sniffer packets and detect intrusions. https://www.kismetwireless.net/
- WebDecrypt– this WiFi password hack tool uses active dictionary attacks to crack the WEP keys. It has its own key generator and implements packet filters for hacking WiFi password. http://wepdecrypt.sourceforge.net/
WPA uses a 256 pre-shared key or passphrase for authentications. Short passphrases are vulnerable to dictionary attacks and other attacks that can be used to crack passwords. The following WiFi hacker online tools can be used to crack WPA keys.
- CowPatty– this WiFi password cracker tool is used to crack pre-shared keys (PSK) using brute force attack. http://wirelessdefence.org/Contents/coWPAttyMain.htm
- Cain & Abel– this WiFi hacker for PC tool can be used to decode capture files from other sniffing programs such as Wireshark. The capture files may contain WEP or WPA-PSK encoded frames. https://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Decrypting-Decoding/Cain-and-Abel.shtml
General Attack types
- Sniffing– this involves intercepting packets as they are transmitted over a network. The captured data can then be decoded using tools such as Cain & Abel.
- Man in the Middle (MITM) Attack– this involves eavesdropping on a network and capturing sensitive information.
- Denial of Service Attack– the main intent of this attack is to deny legitimate users network resources. FataJack can be used to perform this type of attack. More on this in article
Cracking Wireless network WEP/WPA keys
It is possible to crack the WEP/WPA keys used to gain access to a wireless network. Doing so requires software and hardware resources, and patience. The success of such WiFi password hacking attacks can also depend on how active and inactive the users of the target network are.
We will provide you with basic information that can help you get started. Backtrack is a Linux-based security operating system. It is developed on top of Ubuntu. Backtrack comes with a number of security tools. Backtrack can be used to gather information, assess vulnerabilities and perform exploits among other things.
Some of the popular tools that backtrack has includes;
Wifi Hack Download Mobile
Cracking wireless network keys requires patience and resources mentioned above. At a minimum, you will need the following tools
A wireless network adapter with the capability to inject packets (Hardware)
- Kali Operating System. You can download it from here https://www.kali.org/downloads/
- Be within the target network’s radius. If the users of the target network are actively using and connecting to it, then your chances of cracking it will be significantly improved.
- Sufficient knowledge of Linux based operating systems and working knowledge of Aircrack and its various scripts.
- Patience, cracking the keys may take a bit of sometime depending on a number of factors some of which may be beyond your control. Factors beyond your control include users of the target network using it actively as you sniff data packets.
How to Secure wireless networks
In minimizing wireless network attacks; an organization can adopt the following policies
- Changing default passwords that come with the hardware
- Enabling the authentication mechanism
- Access to the network can be restricted by allowing only registered MAC addresses.
- Use of strong WEP and WPA-PSK keys, a combination of symbols, number and characters reduce the chance of the keys been cracking using dictionary and brute force attacks.
- Firewall Software can also help reduce unauthorized access.
How to Hack WiFi Password
Wifi Password Hack Free Download
In this practical scenario, we are going to learn how to crack WiFi password. We will use Cain and Abel to decode the stored wireless network passwords in Windows. We will also provide useful information that can be used to crack the WEP and WPA keys of wireless networks.
Decoding Wireless network passwords stored in Windows
Step 1) Download the Cain and Abel tool
Wifi Password Hack Apk
- Download Cain & Abel from the link provided above.
- Open Cain and Abel
Step 2) Select the Decoders tab and choose Wireless passwords
- Ensure that the Decoders tab is selected then click on Wireless Passwords from the navigation menu on the left-hand side
- Click on the button with a plus sign
Step 3) The passwords will be shown
- Assuming you have connected to a secured wireless network before, you will get results similar to the ones shown below
Step 4) Get the passwords along with encryption type and SSID
- The decoder will show you the encryption type, SSID and the password that was used.
- Wireless network transmission waves can be seen by outsiders, this possesses many security risks.
- WEP is the acronym for Wired Equivalent Privacy. It has security flaws which make it easier to break compared to other security implementations.
- WPA is the acronym for Wi-Fi Protected Access. It has security compared to WEP
- Intrusion Detection Systems can help detect unauthorized access
- A good security policy can help protect a network.